Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Up Date Facebook No More!!



Over the last couple of month Facebook has been updating their page and it has cause a lot of issues with its customers. Not only did it change allot of the ways we as users used their page but we had to relearn how to use Facebook. In my opinion, what frustrated me is the fact that it too forever for my phone to update. I don't really use my Facebook online, I am always checking on my phone and when you have to update every other week it gets a little annoying to say the least. What is funny about this, is the fact that the only reason Facebook went through the stress and frustration was because they worried about Google Chromes social media site taking over and since it caught them off guard it scared Facebook. Now that Google Chrome has slowed down I think (just like the article) that Facebook caught a break. Hopefully when Facebook goes to update it will not be that extreme again.

No comments: